1. AVDDIRECT is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
3. When you order products from our website, we need to know your full name, address, telephone number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
4. We will hold and process any personal information which you provide to us on this web site at the time of ordering in order to facilitate and improve our services to you.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by writing to us at Audio Visual Data LTD, The Wherry Quay Boathouse, Bridge Road, Lowestoft NR32 3LN or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business . Our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
9. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
10. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by email, phone or in writing. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01502 530812, Postal address: Audio Visual Data LTD, The Wherry Quay Boathouse, Bridge Road, Lowestoft NR32 3LN
11. This Web site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.